I had the day off and decided to take the kids to the zoo to celebrate Kelsey's birthday. The kids had a lot of fun. Kyle was really into the animals this year...Kelsey was really happy to ride around in the stroller and take it all in.
Here are some pictures from our trip to the zoo.
Kyle pointing out the lizard.
The giraffes were his favorite animal this time.
Kyle insisted that I take a picture of this so he could "show Daddy that we found these in the yard!" Yes, it is a sign teaching us about grubs. And sure enough, Daddy did show these to him in the yard. Yuck.
The butterfly bench outside the butterfly house.
4 comments:
Okay, your pictures are stinkin' cute... hang on, I'm going to email you something:)
Looks like a perfect birthday! Kyle and Kelsey both look so old now! Glad you had fun at the zoo.
I love the pics. That butterfly bench is too cool. I wish our zoo had one. :)
Too Cute! I love the pics by the light post!
Post a Comment