I know this post is a couple days late, but I had some cute pictures to share so better late than never I say!


See her kicked back, relaxing....foot up on the edge. She was chillin' :-)

On Tuesday we had record high temperatures for this time of year in Michigan. It was in the 50's. Breezy, but warm. On Feb. 10. Crazy. And of course, that led to the melting of our 10" of snow that was still left on the ground.
Melting snow=huge puddles. So I took the kids out for a walk and let Kyle run and splash through every puddle he could find. He was soaked from head to toe, but he had so much fun. Just a note, rubber rainboots are completely ineffective at keeping little feet dry when the water goes OVER the top of the boots.


And Kelsey enjoyed her first-ever ride in the wagon. She smiling and giggling and babbling the whole time. Being that she is still in her carseat carrier, freedom while riding is kind of new to her. I think she thought she was pretty cool and of course, watching Kyle run through puddles was very entertaining.
And Kelsey enjoyed her first-ever ride in the wagon. She smiling and giggling and babbling the whole time. Being that she is still in her carseat carrier, freedom while riding is kind of new to her. I think she thought she was pretty cool and of course, watching Kyle run through puddles was very entertaining.
See her kicked back, relaxing....foot up on the edge. She was chillin' :-)
It was so nice to get out of the house and into the fresh air.
And today...it is snowing. Thank you Michigan.
No comments:
Post a Comment