Saturday, February 7, 2009

Saying Goodbye...

To my favorite baby stage. I have always said my favorite age is right around 6 months--when they can sit and play by themselves, but don't move. You can run to the other room to grab a snack and come back and they are right where you left them...happily discovering the wonders of a new toy or their own hands or their sock.

Kelsey has officially joined the ranks of the mobile. See the video below for a little glimpse. She is all over a room, into everything and having a great time exploring the world from a whole new perspective. It is so much fun to watch her living and learning.
She is also pulling up and standing a bit and Daddy caught her trying to figure out how to crawl up the stairs in the basement today. She is ambitious.



And the crawling seems to tire her out...she is sleeping wonderfully as of late.






She had a rough couple nights earlier this week, but tonight during dinner, I think I figured out why.

Our baby girl has a TOOTH!! I noticed a tiny little hole in her bottom gums as she was eating. Upon closer inspection, I felt the tiny, unmistakable, sharp point of a tooth.

I need to get the baby book out after this week. So many milestones to record!

1 comment:

dougnlarry said...

Aw, she's growing up so fast!