I know time is going by too fast when I feel like I am posting Kelsey's monthly updates on a daily basis. Our little miss turned 7 months old yesterday! She is so much fun right now...playing with toys, trying new foods and babbling up a storm. She is interacting with Kyle so much lately...and he loves to be the 'know it all' big brother. He loves to show her how things work or try to comfort her when she cries. She just adores him.


She is so happy in the 'big' bathtub. She gets really excited when she hears the tub filling!

This picture is to show that she is still toothless...and cute as ever!

It just wouldn't be babyhood without this picture:

Here is the big girl in her glider with her stuffed duck. We have taken a picture in this chair with this duck every month. It will be fun to look back on them when she turns 1!

And just for fun...we tried Santa one more time this year. Still not a fan.
1 comment:
She's getting so big! I don't know why but everytime I see the bathtub pics I think she looks just like Kyle!
Post a Comment