Friday, December 5, 2008

Does an elf live here?

Nope...just Kyle, the Christmas Princess! He wanted to wear the tree skirt and then proceeded to parade around the house proclaiming "I'm a princess!" Needless to say, Daddy was not thrilled. But he did let him do a few twirls before the skirt came off.And by the looks of this tree, you would think an elf lived here. I guess this is what happens when your tree decorator helper is 3 feet tall. I'll move a few a day so maybe he won't notice.


At least the tree is decorated! On to the rest of the house tomorrow...

Oh, and I have to show off my limited artistic talents. I have grand plans for Christmas card pictures, so I was playing around with the settings on my camera (you know, the ones you think are so cool when you buy, but then you completely forget about and don't remember how to use?) and took this pic. I think it looks pretty neat.

6 comments:

dougnlarry said...

I love the Christmas princess. Too cute.

NADYA said...

LOL, I ma sure Daddy was not thrilled about the Christmas princess. I love that camera affect, I think Christmas cards will look awesome like that.

Jen said...

OMG, the whole princess/tree skirt thing is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That boy's got personality :-)

MyOhMy said...

It's nice to see that Kyle is getting in touch with his inter-princess. Very funny!!!
Maybe we could hire you out to do our Christmas cards... who knows if we will even get to those this year - can't wait to see your end results!

MyOhMy said...

or is it "inner-princess" - I am very tired, sorry :(

A Crafty Mom said...

I love the ornament shot - gorgeous!!! LOL! We too have the clustered ornaments . . . with three glass balls smashed in the process. Ah, Christmas with kids, life will never be the same again :-)