Thursday, August 21, 2008

A boy after my own heart

This morning Kyle said to me "where are we going today mom?"
I told him we aren't going anywhere because mommy has to work. Then I told him that I have the day off tomorrow and we can do whatever he wants to do and asked him what he wants to do.
He thought for a second and said "um, I want to go to Target!"

Oh, he makes me so proud! There are a hundred fun things he could have picked to do--the splash park, the zoo, the park...anything...and he wants to go to Target. I love this kid!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, how thrilling. Target is also one of my favorite stores. My kids like to go there to try out the video games....

Crissy said...

Oooh, smart boy! Everytime we pass Target, Ryan points it out. A sign we go there too much? Perhaps.

dougnlarry said...

Awesome! You have brainwashed him well. :)

sjponte15 said...

How cute! I remember when he told me he wanted popcorn from Target. I didn't even know they sold popcorn!

MyOhMy said...

Perhaps the underlying motive there was to have you in your happy place and all to himself. He's a smart boy, smart, smart boy!!!

Tricia said...

OMG I LOVE IT!