So Kyle decided that he is going to be Shrek for Halloween and he insists that Kelsey be Princess Fiona. I am still in the process of putting together the Shrek costume, but the one I bought for the outfit came with a mask. I was sure that Kyle would not want to wear the mask, so I am making a hood with ears for him instead. But...he surprised us and loves wearing the mask around the house (I still don't plan to let him wear it ToTing because it is really hard to see out of and his daycare doesn't allow mask for their Halloween party either).

The more surprising part is that Kelsey thinks this mask is hilarious. She would laugh everytime one of us put it on. And she would laugh even harder when we took it off...not sure what to make of that :-)



I'll post again after Halloween so you can see both kids in their Shrek attire!
5 comments:
Sharon===she is ADORABLE! What a wonderful smile your little girl has!!!
That mask is sort of scary!! I can't wait to see the two of them together! I still crack up at the pictures of Kelsey in that costume...
LOVE it - I can't believe she laughed, I think Leah would have been terrified at that big green mask!! They will look cute, I can't wait to see pics!
ebThat is surprising and funny - your kids are CUTE!!!
That's amazing! Most kids her age would probably be screaming! lol
Post a Comment