
He drew this all by himself! It is a balloon on the left (obviously, right?!) and he told Bill that the squarish thing on the right is the TV and the oblong shapes are the people on the TV. He was kind of modest and didn't want Bill to show me, which of course he did and I told him to take a picture.
I was impressed that he can, all of a sudden, draw with purpose. And you must admit....that balloon is pretty darn good. :-)
8 comments:
CG--If you see this...I would love to be invited to see your blog!
Very nice Kyle! I always love to ask the little ones that I work with to 'tell me about' their picture. It's amazing the detail they put into their work, plus then you don't hurt their feelings if you think their drawing is something completely different.
LOL Steph--Can you explain that to Bill? Yesterday Kyle brought home this 'thing' he made at daycare. It was a white paper bag tied w/ a pipe cleaner. Bill opened it up to find it was stuffed w/ crumpled up magazine pages and was like "what is this--a bag of garbage?!" I told him to put it back together before Kyle saw him--I thought it might be a ghost or something. So we put it back together and he asked Kyle what he made and he said "it's just a bag w/ paper in it" LOL I asked him if we could throw it away and he said no and ran and threw it in his closet. Hmmmm....whatever!
Ha Ha - that's so funny. Instantly, I thought ghost too! That's why it never hurts to ask them to tell you! Have Bill read 'The Little Prince' - in that book, the boy draws a picture and is hurt because noone knows what it is!
so cute and smart of you to take a picture... I photograph all my kid's "keepable" art, a picture takes up less room and I can put all their "art" in one photoalbum - it's fun to see them develope over the years.... we went from stick figures to the "spongebob" phase of people.. it's funny!
truth be told, most of it is on a disc right now and not actually an album you can flip through - that takes up even less room.
LOL!! We have that same doodle thing - the kids love it! I may see some hidden talent there, keep your eye on that kid :-)
Wow - Nate has yet to ever draw anything I can recognize. Not even a cicle, let alone a balloon. So smart to take a picture..way to go Kyle!
Post a Comment