We went to the last home game of the season. It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon--HOT actually. We only sat in our seats for about 3 innings before Kyle got too antsy and honestly, it was HOT. We were all sweating too much to care. So we spent more time in the concourse than I have in all the times I have been to Comerica Park combined :-) We had some lunch, rode the tiger carousel (yes, Kyle rode a merry go round! Hard to believe...but he actually liked it and had fun!) and walked around for a while. We watched the last inning or two from the standing room area. Kids could run the bases after the game, but by that point, Kyle was so tired he could hardly stand. No way he would have made it around the bases. It was a fun day.
The kids before the game--they have Tiger spirit.
Maybe next year the Tigers will win when we go to the game.
Told ya he was tired--sacked out on the couch after the game.
3 comments:
It's great that you are exposing them to baseball this early. I started both my kids young too. They'll be life-long Tigers fans if you play your cards right. :)
I absolutely love the pick of Kyle crashed on the couch with his mouth hanging open. Classic!
Oh so cute!!! How fun that you all went - I remember I took David to an NHL game when he was 6 weeks old, lol. Poor Kyle so pooped he crashed on the couch - but made for a super cute picture :-)
Changing jobs??? Good luck - I'm sure you'll do great!
Man your kids are cute ---- have I mentioned that before? Thinking of your way out here.
Post a Comment