Monday, November 3, 2008

You know the campaign has gone on too long when...

Your 3 year old can identify both candidates by a cartoon picture in the paper.

I was looking at the newspaper this morning and there was a full page cartoon drawing of both candidates. I pointed to Obama and asked Kyle "who's this?" His response: "BARACK OBAMA!"

I went back to reading and he pointed at the other guy and said "and dat's John McCain?"

Um....yes....yes it is.

There were also drawings of the VP candidates and he asked "who's dat guy? And who's dat lady?"

Ah, the innocence of children. I can't wait until 8pm tomorrow when this will all be over!

I think Kyle might miss seeing his new 'friends' on TV all the time. But he should be able to tell us who the president is when asked :-)

Don't forget to vote!

1 comment:

sjponte15 said...

Oh my - that's so funny and sad at the same time. Unfortunately I think we've set a bad precedent with 21 months of campaigning. Next time, I bet it will be longer...