The church by our house has a summer festival every August. They put on a good party. After a long weekend, we didn't really feel like making dinner, so we decided to walk up to the festival to get some dinner. Hot dogs, pizza, fries, beer--it was a fitting cap to our well balanced diet of baseball game and fair food!
Kyle finally found something he would like to do...the inflatable obstacle course. But he wouldn't go alone--Bill had to go through with him. He had a great time knocking Daddy down and running away from him!


And we can't forget Baby K...she was along for the ride, as usual!

All in all it was a great weekend. And boy, did the kids sleep good last night! Kelsey went to bed a good hour early...she was crying uncontrollably around 9pm and we couldn't figure out what was wrong since she was just fed and changed and normally doesn't go down for the night until 11pm. As a last resort I fed her again and lo and behold, she passed out and was sound asleep until 5:30am this morning...when she woke to eat and went right back to sleep again. Kyle also went to bed early and slept like a rock. Hmmm....I wonder what we can come up with next weekend to wear our kids out....stay tuned!
2 comments:
Kyle, I'm right there with you... I love those obstacle courses. That is such a cute picture of Kelsey. Beer at a church festival. I've never been to a church like that before - that's different.
Looks like a great time!!! And that cute pic of Kelsey! She reminds me of Kyle there! And why is Kelsey sleeping more than Sydney???! Grrr... one day my baby girl will STTN again (I have to think she will anyway). Tricia
Post a Comment