Yes, I took my camera--I never leave home with out it :-) But, about 5 minutes into the festival, I lost the darn thing. I put it on top of the stroller with good intentions of putting it in my pocket so I didn't lose it. But then we started walking and I noticed it was gone. Only 1 minute had passed and about 100 feet. Four adults backtracked twice and couldn't find it. We even watched people taking pictures to see if someone was using my camera. No luck. I thought for sure it was gone for good. Luckily I didn't have any pictures on it that I hadn't uploaded to the computer.
On the way out, we made a stop at the lost and found and guess what they had?? My camera!! I was so happy to have it back, but alas, no one was willing to perform a 'do over' on the day so I could get pictures...
On the way out, we made a stop at the lost and found and guess what they had?? My camera!! I was so happy to have it back, but alas, no one was willing to perform a 'do over' on the day so I could get pictures...
Anyway, we went with Ray and Jen and all the kids. We had a really nice day. I had never been before and Bill has gone once a long time ago. We caught some free live shows--Kyle loved the 'Ded Bob Sho'. It was rated PG-13 and an audience participation comedy show. The 'inappropriate' humor went over Kyle's head and he thought the show was just hilarious. He kept saying to Luke "this guy's funny!" I don't know if Luke found it quite as funny as Kyle did. Yep, he is a little twisted. We also saw a joust tournament and some live animals that the boys could pet.
And lots and lots of people in Renaissance and fairy costumes. Definitely good people watching, if nothing else!
And lots and lots of people in Renaissance and fairy costumes. Definitely good people watching, if nothing else!
Here are the 2 pictures I got yesterday...Kyle before we left for the Renaissance Festival
And a picture of us at the Renaissance Festival...at the end...on our way out...after we got our camera back....just to prove we were really there ;-)
2 comments:
Okay, so I am really dissapointed! J/K! I am glad you had a good time and found your camera. See you this weekend!
Those fairs are interesting. We used to go, but it's so stinkin' hot and it's gross to watch people eat greasy turkey legs in the scorching heat. I like the accents, but could do without all the cleavage. Glad you found your camera, glad you had a good time, glad you didn't get be-headed by a knight.
Post a Comment