Monday, September 22, 2008

BC Community Day

On Saturday, we headed back to my old stomping grounds for Community Day. We took part in a 5K walk followed by fun activities for big K! We all survived the walk and actually enjoyed it. And we had really beautiful weather for some outdoor fun.
Kyle just loves the bounce things right now. He had so much fun on these great BIG slides. Stephanie was a great 'aunt' and went with him over...and over....and over...and over again.

And he had fun 'racing' Stephanie and Daddy through the obstacle course inflatables.

A Peek-a-boo break between jumps

And a couple gratuitous pictures of Little K

A special note to SJ in LV--we saw your bro before he headed into the dunk tank :-) I also had the pleasure of talking with your sweet SIL for a minute and getting a look at your precious nieces. How cute are they?!? Looking at Little E was like looking at pictures of you and your bro when you were little. And Little M is adorable. Your family makes some darn cute babies!

2 comments:

MyOhMy said...

Oh I am so glad that you saw them there. I saw pictures of the event from my neice. Wish I could have joined you... you can be my fill in for events such as these.... your kids are cute by the way!

sjponte15 said...

So cute, I was so sore Saturday night and Sunday. It was so much fun though! Can't wait to see you guys soon!