This *interview* came home from school with Kyle earlier this week. Bill and I were laughing as we read his responses. Anyone who knows K knows these are all him.
Enjoy!
What do you like to do at home?
K: Play toys and go to nap
What can you do all by yourself when you get up in the morning?
K: Watch TV
What is the best thing about you?
K: spaghetti (what?!?)
What do you do that makes you feel really proud?
K: I made brownies
How tall ldo you think you were when you were a baby:
K: teeny baby
Are you taller now?
K: Uh-ha
How tall will you be tomorrow:
K: little
Next year?
K: big like Daddy and Mumma!
The boy of few words.
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago
4 comments:
I like answer #3 the best - kids are funny!
What a funny little man...I have 2 of those boys of few words...but then Benny makes up for that, he is a chatter box. lol
That is too cute :-) And I'm impressed that he made brownies - he should be proud of that!!! What a super big boy!
That is too cute. I love this age.
Post a Comment