So, this is what happens when big brother decides to share his toys with his little sister. I think she is destined to a life full of Matchbox cars. She was happily playing with the toys on her swing when Kyle decided she needed more toys...and a pacifier that she hasn't had any interest in EVER. As you can tell, she was less than amused.

Just a picture to show how big our baby girl is getting! She has such an infectious giggle these days. I just need to get her to perform for the camera so I can share some video of it. I promise, it would make anyone laugh.

And the only picture I took of Kyle on his first day of "pre-school". He moved to his new classroom at daycare yesterday and is now, officially, a pre-schooler. He loves it! He gets to play on the big playground now and he has a pet bunny and a computer in his classroom. His teacher lets him give the bunny a treat in the morning (as a distraction so mom or dad can leave) and today he got to play on the computer. When we ask him what he did at school, he always answers "I play with my friends!" And today he got to try out the Tumblebus--a gym/tumbling class on wheels. He told us that he got to jump on the trampoline. Now I just have to decide whether I am going to fork over the money to let him do Tumblebus every week. Probably. Let the life of activities begin.
1 comment:
How funny! She definately looks pretty bored by his choices! And the picture of her in the chair makes it look like she's grown a ton just since Sunday! I can't believe Kyle is a preschooler already!
Post a Comment