It looks like the kids enjoyed themselves. How did Kyle like bowling? Ray's cousin had a birthday party for their 3 year old at the bowling alley and I wanted to go to see how Luke would bowl, but we didn't make it. And Kelsey is sitting up so well. Such a Big Girl already
Yes, his hand is in his pants (all the time...). Yes, the sweater is from TCP (a gift from Woomie, actually, along w/ the jeans!) and yes, MI is VERY cold!! LOL Oh, and Kyle's attention span for bowling was short...we only bowled one game. He didn't like waiting his turn either.
5 comments:
Does Kyle have his hand in his pants in the first picture?
It looks like the kids enjoyed themselves. How did Kyle like bowling? Ray's cousin had a birthday party for their 3 year old at the bowling alley and I wanted to go to see how Luke would bowl, but we didn't make it. And Kelsey is sitting up so well. Such a Big Girl already
LOL!! I love the first shot, and I just saw that on another blog too . . . must have been a Thanksgiving thing :-) No, wait, must be a "guy" thing!!!
Is Kelsey's sweater from TCP??? Leah has the same one!! Kelsey is so big and SO cute - I love all the pictures.
S,
Your kids are so adorable - love them!
FYI - flew in a few days early for Bumpa - BTW - MI is coooold!!!!
Yes, his hand is in his pants (all the time...). Yes, the sweater is from TCP (a gift from Woomie, actually, along w/ the jeans!) and yes, MI is VERY cold!! LOL
Oh, and Kyle's attention span for bowling was short...we only bowled one game. He didn't like waiting his turn either.
Post a Comment