Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Well, she's not rolling yet....

But she is getting pretty close to sitting! Here are some 4 month updates from our little cutie pie.

Here I am sitting in my chair, just relaxing with my favorite butterfly. I am pretty cool.


Look at me! I can do the tripod sit for a minute or so at a time. I am still pretty round on the bottom, so I tip over, but I am working on it.


Oh boy, I just crack myself up! Mommy is so funny when she makes faces at me to take my picture.

If I get a tooth soon, I bet I will stop making this funny old lady face. For now, I love making this face.

Last week, mommy and daddy brought this saucer thing up for me to sit in. Did you know there are toys all the way around it?? I am having so much fun discovering all the toys. And I really like it when my brother shows me how the toys work and makes the music play for me. He is so smart!!

I went and saw my doctor last week and she said I could try some cereal. The first couple times, my mom mixed it with some weird formula stuff. I didn't like the taste of that at all and I made lots of funny faces. Tonight mommy got smart and mixed my cereal with breastmilk. YUMMY!!! Now we're in business. I gobbled it all up. It was delicious!

My other big move--as of Sunday night, I am sleeping in my crib at night. No more bassinet in mommy and daddy's room. But I really miss mommy when I am in my own room, so I wake up 3 times so she will come and visit me. For some reason, I don't think mommy is too crazy about that since I have only gotten up once per night since I was born :-)


When I went to the doctor last week, they weighed and measured me. I am 14 pounds (60th percentile) and 26" long (97th percentile!!). Maybe I am a big girl like that lettuce lady said. I coughed a few times in front of the doctor and got out of my vaccines. I am so clever! But I didn't get out of it for long...mommy is taking me back this week for my shots. Send me some happy shot vibes...they hurt!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tooooooo cute!!!

sjponte15 said...

These pictures are so cute! She's growing so much! I love the second picture of her in her bumbo as well as the one of her looking up at Kyle!

Anonymous said...

She's getting to be such a big girl!! And I mean in the grown-up way, not huge baby way. ;)
Speaking of which, I bet Nora is pushing 13 lbs at only two months. We'll find out for sure tomorrow! Hopefully she won't take Kelsey's cue and try to cough and get out of her shots....

MyOhMy said...

What a cutie.... rolling is a 5+month trick so she'll show off those skills later... chillin' is where it's at right now :)
Love those babies that you make!

Rebecca said...

Kelsey is just adorable, what a pretty little girl Sharon.
I love the shots of her on the chair, what an adorable little face!! :)