Tuesday, September 30, 2008

She's on a roll...

Just a super quick update to share our baby's latest accomplishment with our loyal readers.
Kelsey is rolling from her back to her belly now. She rolled for the first time on Sunday night...and I all but missed it. She was laying on the floor while I was picking up toys and I turned just in time to see the last 1/4 of her roll and flop onto her belly. She picked her head up and gave me the biggest smile. Of course I cheered and clapped like a nutso for her :-)

I am desperately trying to get some video to share with those of you who care (maybe you, Papa?) but she seems to have a bit of stage fright. Bill has had the pleasure of being home with her the last couple days and see her rolling like crazy. But everytime I pull the camera out, she just stares at me and smiles and coos or rolls to her other side to chew on her toes. Doesn't make for exciting video.

I'll keep trying! Stay tuned.

4 comments:

A Crafty Mom said...

oh, I want to see video!!! I need to take one of Leah crawling, too, it's too cute. It's all over when they start rolling - no more staying in one place now mom!

dougnlarry said...

Way to go Kelsey!!

You've got two mobile kiddos now... life will never be the same!

Addie said...

Yea Kelsey! Can she really be old enough to be rolling already?!?

sjponte15 said...

I didn't know the carpet was from Empire - they didn't even show up for our appointment today. I think I'll just check around!